Who we are
Treatment Rooms (Bristol) Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 04923246) with a registered office at 14 Park Row, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS1 5LJ.
When you use our services, you’ll share some information with us. We want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use it, who we share it with and the choices we give you to control, access and update your information. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller of your personal data. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office in the UK with reference number Z9006760.
The personal information we collect and use
Information we collect
In the course of providing you with our service, we will have your full name, email address, telephone number and date of birth.
We use your information for a number of purposes, including to:
- enable us to book you in for a treatment;
- confirm a booking with you;
- send you reminders about a booking;
- provide customer support; and
- where you consent, send you news about our latest offers and promotions.
We ask you for this information so that we can fulfil our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests.
Who we share your personal information with
We share your data with third party suppliers as an essential part of providing our service to you. For example, companies that provide data storage centres.
We will not transfer your personal data outside of the EEA.
For a list of our third party suppliers, please contact us at email@example.com.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold on to your information for as long as necessary to be able to provide our services to you. If you have an account with us, we will keep hold of your data until you close the account, or after two years of non-use.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
Control over your information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights available to you for free. In summary, those include rights to:
- Access the personal information we hold about youRequest that we port elements of your data to another service provider
- Request us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Request the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured format
- Stop any direct marketing which you can do through your account or the unsubscribe links at the bottom of emailsObject to decisions being taken by automated means concerning you or significantly affect you
For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- let us have enough information to identify you;
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. If you are not happy with how we manage your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 04/10/2018 and last updated on 04/10/2018.
Any changes we make to this notice will be posted on this page.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us please send an email to email@example.com.